Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother Day To My Mama


Hello everybody. This picture was my mum and my little sister. Actually I was going to put my picture with my mum but when I going to upload the picture, it say 'An Error'. And I was like WATTERPARK but its okay I put my little sister with my awesome mum.

Okay my message to my special mum...

Dear Mama,
I remembered how you used to make me happy,
I remembered how you used to make it fair with the others,
I remembered how you used to take a good care of me when I was sick,
I remembered how you used to hugged me whenever you wants,
I remembered how you used to kissed me,
I remembered how you came to the school at late to pick me up,
I remembered how you used to cry for me,
I remembered how we used to keep a secret together,
I remembered how we used to have a good time together,
No matter how many idols I have,
You are the top of my idols,
The best idols I ever had,
I Love You.

I hope you reading this poem, I made it to you Mama.

Well, a long time ago, I have a little favourite song and my mum helped me to upload it. The song its called Sempurna bye Andra and The Backbone. Click HERE if you want to see the video.

And I wants to give my mum a song called Sempurna but different singer. This singer is Gita Gutawa. For Nurazian binti Mior Dahalan, by Nur Aisha binti Roslan Ghani. I hoped you liked it mum.



Singer: Gita Gutawa

Song Lyrics: Sempurna (OST Love)


Kau begitu sempurna
Dimataku kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku
akan selalu memujamu

Di setiap langkahku
Ku kan selalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa ku bayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu

Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Takkan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa


Kau genggam tangaku,
Saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
Kau bisikkan kata dan hapus semua sesalku


The pink letters was the good words to describe a perfect mother. My face was mostly like my own mother. Well I have a proof, click HERE. I told you, its same. We might be twin but that never going to happen. Maybe in the future or the pasts, altough we never know.

The last word from me to my mother is I love you very much, a lot of love from me to you and you the best in the world. Muahhh.. =)


Thank you for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment