Thursday 22 September 2011

BIG NEWS!!!



Hello, I hardly ever writing a post on my blog. What a shame.. I wish in I was in back of the day.. To take my feeling that days... in my memories.... ahh such a good time...


OK, back to the topic, the big news are about that I'm back again and also.... well actually there only one news.  Iwant to try something new, something different, something good... yeah something like that.


I can't wait to tell you guys about my first secondary school. I love my school already ever since I was in the primary but my English is still failed so I trying to practice it by writing a lot in English or saying it and my English just got better and better.


Whoa, I am good at changing subjects or topics.






Thank you for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment